So many things to do! So stay here and play everywhere! Make the most of your vacation by taking advantage of Montrose’s extensive river trail system, clean parks, miles of hiking and biking trails and the beautiful Uncompaghre River. You are minutes away from all your shopping and recreation needs. And if you can stay longer, day trips will take to the majestic San Juan Mountains, the Grand Mesa, the Black Canyon National Park, just to name a few. If you need help planning your day trips and looking for things to do, check out the Montrose Visitors Center for some inspiration!
ACTIVITIES IN THE PARK
- OFF LEASH DOG PARK: A dedicated space for your four legged friend.
- CIMARRON FIRE RING: Gather around a community campfire.
- SAN JUAN COMMONS: A shared grilling and picnic park. You bring the food and we’ll provide the grill.
- GRAND MESA GATHERING PATIO: Community shared space filled with rocking chairs and dining sets. A perfect place to unwind and meet new people.
- ROARING FORK ACTIVITY PARK: Horseshoes, corn hole, bocce ball. All your favorite camping activities in one place.
- UNCOMPAGHRE RIVER FISHING ACCESS: You’re just steps away from incredible fly fishing!
- 29 LOCAL PARKS
- 30 MILES OF CONCRETE TRAILS
- 15 MILES OF SINGLE TRACK HIKING AND BIKING
- WATER SPORTS PARK
- DOG PARKS
- COMMUNITY REC CENTER
- OUTDOOR POOLS
- FLY FISHING
- GOLF COURSES