Before making a reservation, please review our payment policy.
If your arrival date is greater than 30 days, we collect 50% of your total stay. The remaining 50% is collected 29 days before your arrival. However, 100% payment is collected if your arrival date is less than 30 days.
We accept MasterCard, Visa, American Express or Discover cards. Personal checks are not accepted.
RV site rates are based on 2 adults and up to 3 children (ages 3-12) or 4 adults. Additional guests, over the age of 12, are charged a $5 daily fee.
Sites are limited to 1 RV and up to 2 vehicles.
You must be 21 or older to rent a cabin or a campsite.
All daily site rates include water, electricity, septic and wifi.
Stays greater than 30 days are charged separately for utilities and require a $200 deposit.
Monthly invoices, for extended stays over 30 days, are emailed by noon on the first day of the month. These invoices will include the previous month’s utility charges and the next months site rent.
- Within these emails, a Reservation Summary link will appear and will allow guests to review and pay all charges securely online.
- If full payment has not been received by noon on the second day of the month, the credit card on file will be charged to collect full payment due.
- If funds are not available on the credit card on file, guest services will be terminated and a Notice to Vacate immediately will be delivered. The $200 deposit will be applied to outstanding utility charges.
- Monthly reservations will be charged a $150 cancellation fee if notice is received 30 days prior to the arrival date. No refunds are given for reservations cancelled less than 30 days prior to arrival. The utility deposit received will be fully refunded.
Payment arrangements made be requested before the first of the month.
All rates, specials, terms and our payment policy may change at any time without notice.
Before making a reservation, please review our cancellation policy.
We do not give credit or refunds due to the discomforts of nature or early departures. Our cancellation policy varies depending on the timing of your cancellation notice.
- Reservation cancellations must be done at least 30 days prior to the arrival date for a full refund minus a $25 processing fee.
- Canceling a reservation less than 14 days prior to arrival for all cabins or less than 7 days prior to arrival for all campsites will results in all deposits being forfeited.
- Canceling your stay after 30 days and before 14 days for all cabin reservation or 7 days for all campsite reservation, you will be issued a Camp Credit for 50% of your payment and the remaining 50% will be refunded.
If you are paying a monthly rate and leave prior to the end of the month, your rate will revert to the currently daily base rate and your deposit will be applied to your last full months utility charges.
All refunds processed via credit/debit card will be processed back to the original credit/debit card used, no exceptions.
CHANGING YOUR DATES:
We are happy to assist you with reservation changes at any time. Changes made 30 days or greater prior to arrival will not incur any charges. Changes made less than 30 days prior to arrival that result in a reduction of the number of days for your rescheduled dates will incur either 50% percent or 100% responsibility for those removed days as deemed in our standard cancellation policies.
NO SHOW POLICY:
Reservations will be held until check-out time on the day following your scheduled arrival. No shows will result in a cancelled reservation and full forfeiture of funds.
We have a ZERO CANCELLATION POLICY for Memorial Day weekend, 4th of July week or Labor Day weekend. These reservations are 100% NON-REFUNDABLE and must be paid for at the time of booking if booked in the same calendar year.
CANCELLATION DUE TO RV BREAKDOWN/ACCIDENT, HOSPITALIZATION, ILLNESS:
We understand that RV breakdowns or accidents occur at the worst possible times, and are often very costly. If you have an accident or experience an RV breakdown en route to our park, we will consider refunding your entire reservation, less a $25 credit card processing fee. Should a guest become so ill that they cannot travel or require hospitalization before their scheduled arrival or during their stay, we will consider waiving all fees if the request would incur any type of cancellation fees. We will require an official doctor’s note or proof of hospitalization in order to waive all cancellation fees, less a $25 credit card processing fee.
*Camp Credits will remain active on the User Account and will expire one year from issuance. Camp Credits may NOT be redeemed for any reservation dates that encompass a holiday period or special event. Camp Credits have no cash value and may only be redeemed once. Guests may not cancel a reservation made with a Camp Credit and receive another credit for a future date, or receive the balance on the Camp Credit in cash or credit back to a credit card.